SKK Developments has been involved in a wide variety of multi-family residential development projects ranging from luxury rental units in the prestigious master planned community of Stanford Ranch in Rocklin, CA, to contemporary, urban infill projects like 1801 L in Midtown Sacramento, to rehabilitation projects like Timberlake and Tanglewood in Colorado Springs where improvements succeeded in transforming underperforming properties.
- 1801 L, Sacramento, CA (176 units)
- Emerald Pointe, Rocklin, CA (164 units)
- Heritage Oaks, Sacramento, CA (110 units)
- Lakeridge, Folsom, CA (324 units)
- The Overlook at Blue Ravine, Folsom, CA (264 units)
- Tanglewood, Colorado Springs, CO (112 units)
- Timberlake, Colorado Springs, CO (148 units)
- Fremont Building, Sacramento, CA (69 units)
SKK developed this mixed-use project, which includes 10,000 square feet of retail space with restaurants, services and live-work units, 176 luxury rental units.
This landmark building marked the beginning of the Midtown Sacramento renaissance, which has since transformed the area into the city’s most active, vibrant neighborhood.
This new project in midtownQuarter is built upon the former Sacramento Bee parking garage. The largest development ever approved for Midtown Sacramento, combines stunning architecture with mixed-use utility.